Receiving the diagnosis of lupus can be a stressful or frightening moment for both the patient and the family. It is important to realize that help is available and you are not alone. Whether you or your loved one just received a diagnosis of lupus or have been living with it for a long time—we are here to help you live better with lupus now and in the years ahead.
NC Lupus Help Line
We are proud to offer a toll-free help line to people living with lupus, their family, friends, and caregivers in the state of North Carolina. Our knowledgeable and compassionate health educators provide caring support to people with lupus, their families, and their caregivers by answering questions and directing individuals to local resources in their community. You can reach our help line by calling toll-free to 877-849-8271 or by completing our online contact us form.
Types of help we can provide - free of charge:
Professionally approved lupus educational materials
- Newly Diagnosed or Seeking Diagnosis Packets
- Symptom specific materials
- Demographic specific information
- North Carolina Physician Directory
- Local community resources
- National assistance programs
- Chapter financial assistance
Connection to local lupus educational opportunties
- Support Groups
- In-person Educational Seminars
- Live educational teleconference and webinars
- Recordings of past educational opportunities
- LupusNC Health Text Network
For more information about lupus or the LFA, NC Chapter, fill out the online contact us form, or call our office at 704-716-5640 or toll-free at 877-849-8271.